Candle Making Workshops
Included in the workshop price of $79per person:
- 90minutes of fragrance and candle fun
- A talk introducing you to candle making and fragrances
- All the materials needed to make your candles
- You will get to make;
- x1 large soy wax candle
- x1 small tin soy wax candle
- *Bonus!* A complimentary glass of bubbles or cold pressed juice on arrival
What you need to bring:
- A sense of curiosity and creativity
- Comfortable clothes and shoes (we will supply you with an apron to wear during the session)
Important things to note:
- Under current State Government restrictions to limit the spread of Covid-19 we are only able to have attendees to our workshop who are fully vaccinated or hold a valid exemption. You will need to present your vaccine proof on arrival. All our staff are fully vaxxed.
- Your large candle will take 3hours to set. You are welcome to collect it later that day or during our operating hours or we can post your candles to you for $10 to anywhere in Australia
- Our workshops are generally held upstairs (one flight) in our new Scent Lab, please contact us in advance if you have mobility concerns or to discuss what alternative arrangements may be available
- We have 40 fragrances to choose from and you can mix and match up to 3 different scents for each candle you make. Take a look on our website to see which fragrances are available
- If you would like to create an additional large candle this can be purchased as an extra on arrival for $45
- If you have a large group and would like to book in for a private workshop please get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0491 044 641
- If you need to cancel for any reason a full refund is available with 7 days notice. Bookings cancelled between 7 days and 48 hours notice will receive a 50% refund and no refund is available for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice
How might Covid-19 restrictions affect my booking?
At this stage all people registering to attend workshops will need to show that they have completed their Covid-19 vaccination. This is a mandatory requirement in line with State Government directions outside of our control until further notice. Unfortunately if you arrive to attend our workshop without vaccinated status we will be unable to have you join us.
If we are required to cancel a workshop at any time due to State Government enforced Covid19 restrictions you are entitled to reschedule your booking to a new available date or we can provide a full refund.
Our sessions are facilitated with our CovidSafe plan in place.
Note that our workshops typically sell out weeks in advance. If there is a session you would like to book for which is sold out, please contact us to join the wait list.
Private groupsWe can cater for private groups whether it's a corporate event, Hen's Day, girl's weekend or anything in between. Find further details on booking a private group event here.